Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kristen Stewart: Ready to Move On


Kristen Stewart may be the princess of “Twilight,” but she cannot wait for it to be done with.

Taping in Vancouver, Canada for the third installment of the series, “Eclipse,” the Bella Swan beauty says she wants them to be over and done with so she can move on, although she has enjoyed making the vampire series.


“I can’t wait to be finished because when I start a movie initially, I’m dying to get it done,” she said. “I’m thinking about something all the time and I want to go through the experience. In this case, I have so much ahead of me.”

Stewart wasn’t ready for how long the series would take. “Usually I have six weeks and at the end of the six weeks we will have made our product. We will have gone through everything that we wanted to.

But, in this case, I have to wait, literally, years. So, I’m waiting to get it done. I want it to be done.”

And, as the world took on an obsession for the vampire gang, Kristen isn’t afraid to admit the pressures she feels and all the craziness that goes on with her fans.

“Normal 19-year-old people in this world f*** up and make mistakes — they’re late and almost get in car accidents all the time,” she said. “It just happens and it’s normal, and if it happens, they pull over into a parking lot and they take care of it.

And being a huge movie star is a little different than being your average teenager. “But I pull into a parking lot and I can’t back out of it, because it’s crowded with people shouting things like: ‘Hey, Kristen — you lost? Are you smoking pot? Are you f***ing Robert Pattinson?’ You know, we have a call sheet, and you’re supposed to be at the production office now!’

“And that’s when I’m like: ‘Oh my God! How in the hell do you have a call sheet?!’ A call sheet?! I swear, if it’s one of these guys in the office selling that s**t… I will kill them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Moon Official Trailer 3

New Moon Official Trailer 2:Meet Jacob Black

New Moon Official Trailer 1