Friday, September 11, 2009

Peter Facinelli Shares An Indispensable ‘New Moon’ Line With MTV

At first this ‘line’ was dispensable. Not making it to the final cut of Melissa Rosenberg’s script for New Moon. But our beloved Chris Weitz knew this particular scene was important. Peter Facinelli tells MTV -

MTV: When it comes to the “Twilight” films, there are two types of scenes: Those in Stephenie’s books, and the new ones Melissa Rosenberg added. Do you feel an extra level of excitement shooting those, because they’re so new?

Facinelli: I do. A lot of people keep asking “Hey, what happens in ‘New Moon’?” And you say, “Well, if you’ve read the book, you know what happens.” But I like the scenes that aren’t necessarily in the book, that get to tell a little bit of the backstory. It adds another element to the moviemaking, and it’s a little surprise for the fans.

MTV: We’ve been asking your co-stars to give us their favorite “New Moon” line in character. Can you do yours?

Facinelli: Oh, wow. Now I have to reach back a whole year and try to remember my lines from a year ago, when I can barely remember my lines the day of. … OK, here we go: “Like everything else in life, I just had to decide what to do with what I was given.” That’s a line that Carlisle says.

MTV: OK, cool. But can you do it in character?

Facinelli: No. [Laughs.] Then, you gotta pay me. If I’m gonna act, you better pay me, Larry Carroll!

MTV: All right, we’ll take down your address and have every fan send you a quarter.

Facinelli: You know, I don’t even know if I can do Carlisle on the spot like that.

Ok, so where do we send our quarters? hehe

You can check out the rest of the MTV interview here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Moon Official Trailer 3

New Moon Official Trailer 2:Meet Jacob Black

New Moon Official Trailer 1